The Bucket Rake Medium attaches to the front of your bucket for various needs, from sorting rock for landscape projects to removing branches and other debris from otherwise unusable top soil.
- Quickly and easily attaches to your bucket
- The front cutting edge (AR-400) can be used to unearth rocks and back grade.
- Sizes fit almost all buckets from 31″ to 74″ wide. Made with A-572 steel at 5/16″ Thick.
- 1/4″ Mounting chain, J-Bolts with nuts and brackets.
- Cutting edge allows you to cut old sod, leaving dirt behind for replanting.
- Extended rake works like a set of forks. Allowing you to carry longer items like logs, culvert pipes and railroad ties.
- Turn and fluff compost piles. Clean up hay piles and separate dirt and rock from compost materials.
|Model||Weight||Rake Width||Tine Spacing||Tine Thickness|
|3′ BR-M3||73 lbs.
|4′ BR-M3||87 lbs.
|5′ BR-M3||114 lbs.
|6′ BR-M3||141 lbs.
|7′ BR-M3||160 lbs.||73.181″||3″||5/16″|