The ANBO bucket grapple medium series provides a high strength, yet light weight bucket grapple that will easily attach to virtually any bucket. The grapple mounts by using either a bolt on method, or by welding it in place.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better holding, raking and digging abilities.
- 3000 PSI cylinder allows for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for superior back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- 8″ spacing is standard. Optional spacing is available.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for adding grapple capability (bolt on or weld-on to the existing buckets.
- Fits buckets up to approximately 18” from the top to the cutting edge and almost any width.
- An added feature is the forward raking tooth design.
- Great for moving trees, brush, clearing pastures, or picking up debris and tilling soil.
|Model||Weight||Bucket Sizes||Cylinders||Tine Metal|
|34″ BG-M||180 lbs.||Fits 46″ to 53″||1 @ 1 1/2″x4″||AR-400|
|43″ BG-M||200 lbs.||Fits 54″ to 63″||1 @ 1 1/2″x4″||AR-400|
|51″ BG-M||220 lbs.||Fits 64″ to 73″||1 @ 1 1/2″x4″||AR-400|