The ANBO bucket grapple provides a high strength, yet light weight bucket grapple that will easily attach to virtually any bucket. The grapple mounts by using either a bolt on method, or by welding it in place. This unit has many unique features in the design of which are patent pending.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Designed to easily fit on almost any bucket on a tractor or Skid Steer.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- The forward facing teeth enable forward raking and tilling capability.
- The serrated upper tine helps hold loads tightly.
- The standard spacing of the tines is 8″. The grapple can be ordered with other spacing options.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Larger model of BG-M series for larger machines that can be bolted on or welded on.
- Fits buckets sizes from 19” – 27” inches tall with forward facing raking tooth.
- Great for moving trees and brush, clearing pastures, or picking up debris and tilling soil.
** Measurements are required**
Click Here to download Measurement Sheet
|Model||Weight||Bucket Sizes||Cylinders||Tine Metal|
|34″ BG-S||203 lbs.||Fits 46″ to 53″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|
|43″ BG-S||222 lbs.||Fits 54″ to 62″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|
|52″ BG-S||241 lbs.||Fits 63″ to 71″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|
|60″ BG-S||260 lbs.||Fits 72″ to 79″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|
|69″ BG-S||279 lbs.||Fits 80″ to 88″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|
|77″ BG-S||298 lbs.||Fits 89″ to 96″||2 @ 2″x6″||AR-400|