Provides extra capacity with a 65″ opening. ANBO uses a special steel with a Brinnell rating (resistance to abrasion) more than 50% better than T1 and a yield rating (resistance to bending) almost twice that of T1.
The product is meant to be used to rake, push material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength and versatility.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for almost any environment for large powerful machines.
- Heavier duty version of GR-X with the same large opening, but thicker (1”) tine material.
- Adept for use with soil, trees, rock, concrete, metal wrecking and most any application.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|7′ GR-HX||1,690 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|8′ GR-HX||1,990 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|9′ GR-HX||2,200 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|10′ GR-HX||2,410 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|