ANBO offers the strongest and most durable grapple in the world. The unique design and special material allow these grapples to withstand all types of rugged uses.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for use on larger tractors, loaders and skid steers to move large amounts of material fast.
- Larger version of the GRS-HC with longer tines and wider opening with higher capacity.
- Lower tine tie bar to resist bending or displacement.
- Tines are made of a high quality X-10 steel 30” long tines for added capacity.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|7′ GR-HX/HC||2,030 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||72″|
|8′ GR-HX/HC||2,320 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||72″|
|9′ GR-HX/HC||2,610 lbs.||1″||6″, 8″, or 12″||72″|