The Grapple Rake 30 series are designed specifically to fit the mini-Skid Steers, Sub-compact and Compact tractors. There design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity, yet still delivers on the strength, durability and versatility you would expect!
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for almost all applications for smaller tractors, skid steers and walk-behinds.
- Smaller but heavy duty attachment for digging out roots, rock and moving trees and brush.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in almost all types of terrain and soil.
- The smooth lower rake tines allow the smaller debris to slide out when dumping without hanging up on any jagged edges
” I can pick whatever I want with it (GR-L), from stumps as big as people to brush, without picking up dirt. It`s great for grubbing out stumps and roots, and can do the work of five men moving and stacking logs in our firewood business. “
– D. Walser, TX
|Model||Weight less mounts||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|45″GR30||256 lbs.||3/8″||6″ or 8″||36″|
|51″GR30||276 lbs.||3/8″||6″ or 8″||36″|
|58″GR30||296 lbs.||3/8″||6″ or 8″||36″|
|64″GR30||316 lbs||3/8″||6″ or 8″||36″|
|70″GR30||336 lbs.||3/8″||6″ or 8″||36″|