The Grapple Rake 45 series are designed specifically to fit mini-Skid Steers and compact tractors. It can be used to rake material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves payload capacity, yet still delivers on the strength, durability and versatility that is expected!
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- With a 45” opening and larger capacity allowing for more debris in one load.
- GR45 design in conjunction with the AR400 allows for superior strength allows for a greater payload.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6″ or 8″.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- ,Lighter weight version of GR-L for smaller tractors, skid steers and walk behinds.
- Feature longer tines, with a wider opening to allow for more material hauling.
- Great all around unit that accommodates most applications with rugged durability and performance.
- The GR45 uses twin 2″ x 6″ cylinders which are rated at 3000 psi. At 3000 psi. the combined is 18,850 lbs. of force.
- This design allows us to put the mounts low and tight to the unit to retain the factory breakout force, maximizing what this GR45 can do..
“I have had the GR-M attached to my Kubota L3540 for a couple of weeks now and very impressed. I figured I would have to baby the unit because it is lighter weight and I wanted to stay that way because I have 1400 lb loader at the end of bucket. Well let me say that it is one tough unit and very impressed with the type of steel used and its ability to withstand banging around large logs. I had a potential customer call me and ask me how I liked it and told him I like it much better than expected.”
– T. Mauer
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|45″GR45||354 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″||45″|
|58″GR45||378 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|
|64″GR45||402 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|
|71″GR45||426 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|
|77″GR45||450 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|
|83″GR45||474 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|
|96″GR45||498 lbs.||1/2″ and 3/8″||6″ or 8″||45″|