The GR60 is based on 60 horse power. This heavier series which is an enhanced version of GR45 are rated for the mid-size tractors and skid steers. It features longer tines and a wider opening to allow for more material handling.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for almost all applications for smaller tractors, skid steers.
- Smaller but heavy duty attachment for digging out roots, rocks and moving trees and brush.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in almost all types of terrain and soil.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|4′ GR-MH||300 lbs.||1/2″||6″||48″|
|5′ GR-MH||330 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|5.5′ GR-MH||360 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 8″||48″|
|6′ GR-MH||390 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|6.5′ GR-MH||420 lbs.||1/2″||6″||48″|
|7′ GR-MH||450 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|8′ GR-MH||500 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|