The Grapple Rake Standard series are designed specifically to fit mini-Skid Steers and compact tractors. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity, yet still delivers on the strength, durability and versatility that is expected!
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for almost all applications for smaller tractors, skid steers and walk-behinds.
- Heavy duty attachment for digging out roots, rocks and moving trees and brush.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in almost all types of terrain and soil.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|5′ GR-S||660 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||51″|
|5.5′ GR-S||720 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 8″||51″|
|6′ GR-S||780 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 12″||51″|
|6.5′ GR-S||840 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 8″||51″|
|7′ GR-S||920 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||51″|
|8′ GR-S||980 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||51″|