ANBO offers one of the strongest and most durable grapple in the world. The unique design of the GR85-HCX allows you to pick up very large amount of debris and materials used allows these grapples to withstand all types of rugged uses day in and day out and handles all types of material.
- All tines are made of A572 Steel with AR400 tips.
- Flat bottom design for better raking without gouging for a better finished look.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6″ or 8″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- High Capacity Xtreme (HCX) model for mid-size and larger machine.
- Features longer tines and hardened tips
- Lower tie bar to resist any bending or displacement.
” The grapple rake is strong enough to pick up anything your machine is capable of. Unlike bucket jaws that essentially pinch, the grapple rake wraps around a load. Its teeth and curvature are better for grabbing and grasping. It operates like a hand and gives much better control and holding power. ”
– T. Hauptman, LA
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|5′ GR-S/HC||770 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||62″|
|5.5′ GR-S/HC||830 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 8″||62″|
|6′ GR-S/HC||890 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||62″|
|6.5′ GR-S/HC||950 lbs.||1/2″||6″ or 8″||62″|
|7′ GR-S/HC||1,030 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||62″|
|8′ GR-S/HC||1,090 lbs.||1/2″||6″, 8″, or 12″||62″|