The Grapple Rake Standard-Heavy is for heavy duty applications for tractors and skid steers. These grapples are the strongest available in the market. It can be used to rake, push material, dig out roots and rocks, move trees, brush and debris without picking up dirt. The design minimizes weight and preserves lift capacity but still delivers on the strength and versatility.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for almost all applications for mid to large size tractors and skid steers.
- Heavy duty durable attachment for digging out roots, rocks and trees and even concrete work.
- Heavy lower rake designed for aggressive use in all applications.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|5.5′ GR-SH||915 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″||51″|
|6′ GR-SH||1,005 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″ or 12″||51″|
|6.5′ GR-SH||1,080 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″ or 8″||51″|
|7′ GR-SH||1,150 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||51″|
|8′ GR-SH||1,295 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||51″|