The GR-X is the standard size for heavy duty applications for tractors and skid steers in the 50-160 horsepower range. ANBO has a series of grapples to fit any loader, tractor or skid steer.
These grapples are the strongest grapples available on the market. ANBO uses a special steel with a Brinnell rating (resistance to abrasion) more than 50% better than T1 and a yield rating (resistance to bending) almost twice that of T1.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Great for all applications for large size tractors, skid steers and wheel loaders.
- Heavy duty durable attachment for digging out roots, rocks, trees and heavy industrial work.
- Longer tines and a high capacity opening with heavy duty lower rake for aggressive use in all applications.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|6′ GR-X||1,270 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|6.5′ GR-X||1,320 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|7′ GR-X||1,370 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|8′ GR-X||1,470 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|
|8.5′ GR-X||1,560 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″||65″|
|9′ GR-X||1,650 lbs.||3/4″ or 5/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||65″|