The Rancher series has a rugged design specific to livestock operations.
Move round bales, brush piles, trees, rocks and roots. Heavy-duty tines and bracing to insure long lasting, durable performance. Constructed with A-572 alloy steel that is light weight, but strong enough to withstand heavy use. The Rancher comes in various widths and sizes to fit virtually any machine.
- All tines are made of A572 with gussets between every tine.
- This design had the farm and ranch person in mind, with all the duties that go with running a farm and ranch
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Great visibility to see and pick up objects.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Extra wide opening for easy use with round bales, material handling and fine tooth raking and cleaning up.
- Strong enough to handle multiple bales
- Tine spacing of 8” allow fine picking up for fine debris and material, both forward and backwards.
- Light weight preserves loaders payload capacity and has great visibility for load control.
“WOW – Just unloaded the 95 IN Rancher Grapple and it is a wonderful piece of equipment. Using on 5425 JD 80hp and it works great, amazingly well built! I have been moving brush, lifting significant trees and tearing out grown up panel fence and metal pipe gates to the point a back wheel was off the ground and it worked on all chores so far extremely well. Had to come in house and let you know your advice and your product was spot on!”
– Ken Q., KY
|Model||Weight||Outer Tines||Inner Tines||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|69″ RS||595 lbs.||1/2″ or 5/8″||1/2″||8″||75″|
|77″ RS||664 lbs.||1/2″ or 5/8″||1/2″||8″||75″|
|86″ RS||741 lbs.||1/2″ or 5/8″||1/2″||8″||75″|
|94″ RS||810 lbs.||1/2″ or 5/8″||1/2″||8″||75″|