ANBO’s Utility Series Grapple is an all purpose, general use grapple. It is made to ANBO’s world renowned standards for quality and reliability. It has heavy gauge carbon steel, heavy duty welded cylinders that provide 3000 psi clamping power and the option of a split or solid top. The UT (Utility Series) products offer many of the same features of the Professional GR series but with slightly lighter design and less expensive steel to reduce the overall weight and cost.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Optional split to for picking up odd shape items.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Split top or single top design for user preferences and flexibility.
- Similar to UT-S but designed for larger tractors, loaders and skid steers for general purpose work.
- Good for surface clean-up, moving tress, wood, brush and other material.
- Features a bottom rear facing tooth to provide tilling and raking backwards.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|61″ UT-X||530 lbs.||5/8″||8″||50″|
|70″ UT-X||600 lbs.||5/8″||8″||50″|
|79″ UT-X||670 lbs.||5/8″||8″||50″|
|87″ UT-X||735 lbs.||5/8″||8″||50″|
|90″ UT-X||805 lbs.||5/8″||8″||50″|