Master Mount Adapter allows one attachment to be used on other machines of similar sizes. Great for owners who want to use the same attachment on different machines of similar sizes and do not want to have to buy additional attachments. The system enables one attachment to be shared between landowners, ranchers, construction sites, rental yards and landscapers.
The Master Mount Plate uses two matching plates that can quickly be unbolted separating the attachment from the mounts. A new plate with a different set of mounts for another machine then be quickly assembled to the attachment and be ready use. The plates are heavy duty and provide durability and reliability of the attachment connection.
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”, or 12″.
- Sold complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- A rugged set of plates made out of heavy duty 3/8” A36 steel.
- A series of bolt holes that are matched up between the A (Attachment) side and M (Machine) side.
- The A (Attachment) plate is welded to the attachment or implement.
- The M (Machine) plate has the mounts for that machine welded to it.
- The two plates are aligned and connected with a series of ½” nuts and bolts.
- To add the same attachment to another machine, the attachment is unhooked from the machine. The plates are unbolted separating the A (Attachment) plate from the M (Machine) plate. A new “M” plate, with the alternate machine mounts welded to it, are bolted on the “A” plate. The attachment is now ready to be used by the alternate machine.
- Note – Machines should have a similar width and horsepower to get proper function from the attachment.
|Model||Weight||Tine Thickness||Tine Spacing||Opening|
|5′ GR-S||280 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″||48″|
|5′ GR-M||310 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|5.5′ GR-M||340 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″ or 8″||48″|
|6′ GR-M||370 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|6.5′ GR-M||400 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″ or 8″||48″|
|7′ GR-M||430 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|
|8′ GR-M||480 lbs.||1/2″ or 3/8″||6″, 8″, or 12″||48″|