ANBO’s hydraulic 4-way dozer blades, like all ANBO products, they are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions. No matter what your application requirements, there’s an ANBO blade to match your toughest job.
- Available in lengths of 7’-14’ for machines up to 200 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 25” – 38” high and built out of 3/8 gauge steel
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
- High quality, heavy duty durable 4-way angle blade for commercial application of tractors, loaders, skid steers and wheel loaders from 100 hp to 200 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Max Angle|
|7′ 4-Way-IND||1,000 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|8′ 4-Way-IND||1,250 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|9′ 4-Way-IND||1,400 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|10′ 4-Way-IND||1,900 lbs.||3/8″||33″||30º|
|11′ 4-Way-IND||2,200 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|
|12′ 4-Way-IND||2,300 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|
|14′ 4-Way-IND||2,550 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|