ANBO’s hydraulic 4-way Dozer Blades, like all ANBO products are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions. No matter what your application requirements, there’s an ANBO blade to match your toughest job.
- Available in lengths of 6’-10’ for machines up to 140 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 24” – 32” high and built out of ¼(6’) and 3/8ths (7’-10’) gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
- High quality, heavy duty durable 4-way angle blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers and wheel loaders from 40 hp to 140 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Max Angle|
|6′ 4-Way-STD||500 lbs.||1/4″||18 1/4″||30º|
|7′ 4-Way-STD||750 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|8′ 4-Way-STD||950 lbs.||3/8″||28 1/4″||30º|