ANBO’s hydraulic 6-way Dozer Blade, like all ANBO products, are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions.
- Available in lengths of 7’-14’ for machines from 40 to 200 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board height 25” (7’-8’) and 32” (9‘-10’) and 38” (11’-12’) with 3/8ths gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function and tilts up to 10 degress requiring a 4th function.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
- High quality, heavy duty durable 6-way angle blade (tilt, roll and angle) for commercial application of tractors, loaders, skid steers and wheel loaders from 40 hp to 200 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Max Angle|
|7′ 6-Way-IND||1,350 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|8′ 6-Way-IND||1,600 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|9′ 6-Way-IND||1,750 lbs.||3/8″||28 1/4″||30º|
|10′ 6-Way-IND||2,350 lbs.||3/8″||33″||30º|
|11′ 6-Way-IND||2,650 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|
|12′ 6-Way-IND||2,750 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|
|14′ 6-Way-IND||3,000 lbs.||3/8″||38″||30º|