ANBO’s hydraulic 6-way blades, like all ANBO products, are built to ensure continued high performance despite rugged jobsite conditions. No matter what your application requirements, there’s an ANBO blade to match your toughest job.
- Available in lengths of 7’-10’ for machines from 40 to 140 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 25” (6’-7’) and 32” (9‘-10’) high with 3/8ths gauge steel.
- Comes standard with adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function and tilts up to 10 Degrees requiring a 4th function.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
- High quality, heavy duty durable 6-way angle blade (tilt, roll and angle) for commercial application of tractors, loaders, skid steers and wheel loaders from 40 hp to 140 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for general purpose use in gravel and dirt.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Max Angle|
|6′ 6-Way-STD||750 lbs.||1/4″||18 1/4″||30º|
|7′ 6-Way-STD||1,100 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|8′ 6-Way-STD||1,400 lbs.||3/8″||24 1/2″||30º|
|9′ 6-Way-STD||1,450 lbs.||3/8″||28 1/4″||30º|
|10′ 6-Way-STD||1,550 lbs.||3/8″||28 1/4″||30º|