The Spring Trip Loader Blade Commercial are high quality durable blades that are meant for rugged use. They are built around a heavy duty tubular main frame. Blades mount close to loader arms for increased control.
ANBO angle blades use heavy duty mold boards for superior strength for road grading, snow plowing, dirt and gravel. Each blade has a replaceable cutting edge and comes with adjustable skid shoes that are made of AR400 steel.
- High quality, heavy duty durable blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers, wheel loaders from 60 hp to 200 hp.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt with lock-out feature.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 10’-20’ for machines up to 200 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 38” high and built out of 3/8 gauge steel.
- Comes standard with 4 tension springs, adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Adjust spring tension with I-bolts and spring trip feature can be lock-out for gravel and grading dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Springs||Max Angle|
|10′ STLB-COM||2,000 lbs.||3/8″||38″||4||30º|
|11′ STLB-COM||2,100 lbs.||3/8″||38″||4||30º|
|12′ STLB-COM||2,200 lbs.||3/8″||38″||4||30º|
|14′ STLB-COM||2,350 lbs.||3/8″||38″||4||30º|
|16′ STLB-COM||2,600 lbs.||3/8″||38″||4||30º|