The Spring Trip Loader Blade Standard are hight quality blades for tractors, loaders and skid steers from 50-100 horsepower. Thier rugged design and construction is great for use in snow, gravel and dirt with a lock-out feature.
- High quality blade for tractors, loaders and skid steers from 50- 100 horsepower.
- Rugged design and construction for use in snow, gravel and dirt with lock-out feature.
- Attaches quickly and easily with custom or standard mounts.
- Available in lengths of 7’-10’ for machines up to 100 horsepower.
- Chamfered mold board that is 31.5” high and built out of ¼” gauge steel.
- Comes standard 2 tension springs, adjustable skid shoes, to provide for precise depth and leveling, and a replaceable cutting edge.
- Adjust spring tension with I-bolts and spring trip feature lock-out for gravel and grading dirt.
- Angles up to 30 degrees with variable hydraulic angle requiring 3rd function.
- Options include: box ends, rubber cutting edge, and height extension.
|Model||Weight||Mold Board||Blade Height||Springs||Max Angle|
|7′ STLB||975 lbs.||1/4″||31 1/2″||2||30º|
|8′ STLB||1,020 lbs.||1/4″||31 1/2″||2||30º|
|9′ STLB||1,325 lbs.||1/4″||33″||2||30º|
|10′ STLB||1,385 lbs.||1/4″||33″||2||30º|